Thursday 2 August 2012

this is my more :D


(Disclaimer: Blog post below is basically just nonsensical rambling and crap, read at own risk :D)

Hi my dear blog!!

Trust me I missed you so so frigging much!! But I just find it super hard to find the time to blog. Or rather the motivation la.. Please don’t sulk k? Cos I have been thinking of you all the time!! Just that whenever I remember that I still have a blog to manage I will tell myself that I’m gonna blog the next day hehe.. And the next day will become the next next day.. Opps.

But I’m ready now, sitting down nice and proper to blog k!! Haha… Though the real reason is cos I’m now working as a 2 week temp receptionist and the job is dead boring so instead of wasting time reading Google news I might as well just blog!

Yea!!

Kk so blog about what?

Hahaha… Seriously I’m racking my brain now to think of something to blog about. Thing is all my photos are at home in my Xiao-pink (my Vaio’s name, cos my older one was called Xiao-hong >.<).. Can also upload pictures from my phone to the company’s laptop cos I have cable with me but not that nice right? Maybe I do it if I’m dead bored again next week.. Lol!

U know it’s been occurring to me that many are directed to my blog because of the Duromine blog post but just to say again (cos I’m old already and getting naggy)  I don’t want to make my blog into a Duromine-blog cos I’m not a nutrientionist, dietician, doctor, nothing of that sort.. So while I update on my weight-loss struggle I don’t want to openly advise or give opinions..

Hope that I don’t come across as cocky or bitchy know? I’m just scared I become liable if something happens or what.. Kiasi is Singapore spirit also lei.. Don’t blame me please..

*Acts cute*

It’s my lovely personal blog, just me and u.. <3 xoxo

Ok enough of mushiness..

No one sitting by my side now cos the other colleague went to IMM with manager and other 2 colleagues from HR are on leave, one on exam leave, one on medical.. I didn’t tag along cos I scared I might need the toilet later.. >.< Got big business feel now..

So I’m alone at the reception counter listening to The Beatles (on earphone of cos xD), texting on phone and blogging…

Kk I’ve got an idea. Maybe I should blog about my favourite snacks of all time haha… But I shall write it in a separate entry cos I don’t want to pollute food with my toilet details on top… RAWR.. LOL..

Stay tuned! MUACK!! XOXO

**p/s: I want dimples!! Dimples are so cute!! But I such a coward I doubt I have the guts to go for cheek piercing.. >.< LMAO 

No comments:

Post a Comment