Saturday 31 March 2012

girl's issue


Hi blog!
It’s 1st April so Happy April Fools’ Day!
Hope I don’t encounter any pranks today >.<

It’s 2am already and I need to wake up at 7am for Econs lecture tmr…
I really really dread going lei… Don’t even feel like going and I doubt I can even wake up…

Not helping that I’m having my monthly cramp now…
Haiz… I always get very pale and restless during the monthly thing and my cramp is damn bad…
I already have quite low pain threshold so the pain is always too much for me to handle.

That’s why I always turn to Panadol.
I’m a total addict now…
I easily go through half a box in 2 or 3 days >.<
V normal for me…


I’m also worried that I will suffer from kidney problems or osteoporosis when I’m old but then I really left with no choice haha…

Ok so today was the first econs revision lecture (tmr the second).
The lecturer looked like Dumbledore and was full of crap actually. Couldn’t really absorb what he said actually. He didn’t go through much questions, only question 1a, b, c and 2a in 6 hrs…

-.- I don’t know what to say, really. 6hrs lei…
He was trying to go through some econs concept instead of many questions… but I still cannot absorb… idk why la… too dumb.


But here’s what Dumbledore said in the beginning of the lecture that I rmb:

“If there’s one thing that you can take away from this lecture, then it will be this: it’s not about showing what you rmb, it’s about showing what you understand. In order to understand, you must first want to understand and secondly sit down quietly and practise as many questions as you can ON YOUR OWN”


I suppose ON YOUR OWN means without referring to solutions for help ba… and that’s the thing I’m guilty of.

Not that I got practice religiously la but whenever I do econs I refer to answer before trying.

And for econs you have this tendency that when you refer to the answer you’re like:

“OHHH… OK CAN DO LAH”

 But when you try to think and come up with your own answer you will be like:

“WTF?! This one never learn before lei!! How to do?!! OMG… where’s the solutions??!”

And when you find the solution booklet, the story repeats. : )

So freaking H.A.R.D
No wonder the passing rate for econs prelim is 2%... LMAO srsly.

Haven’t gotten my papers back yet but I’m prepared to see single digit results, all fail and one zero cos I didn’t attend the paper.
I leave it for you to guess which paper I skipped. ; )



bought at 11pm to satisfy cravings!!
I'm a sucker for chips >.<

ACT CUTE HEHEHEHE :)

BOO!!!
tot this would be a great way to end my april fool's day post


Goodnight world : )


1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog Gladys. Thank you very much for you support. Some people out there are simply envious of what I am doing while some were the wrong doers whom I have mentioned in my blog. Life's such and I am taking these things in my stride.

    ReplyDelete