Sunday 1 April 2012

life's a bitch


Nope I didn’t go to school in the end…
Expected…
Woke up at 2pm… I blame it on my cramp, again haha.

Had a really big but healthy lunch ;)
So it’s worth noting down.  很难得吗!

2 tomatoes, 1 bigass Fuji apple, little bit stew chicken with potato and half a cup of homemade soy milk.
I bought mr bean soy bean milk back home from BPP after school.
Habit to drink steaming hot soy milk w/o sugar especially during that time of the month haha…
So sweet right my mum made some this morning again…

So lecture already ended by now but I needa go out for tuition at 4.15pm.
Haizzz… But luckily my tutee stays v near.

That’s the trouble if you want to work for your own pocket money.
Really troublesome and tiring some times.
So much more convenient and easy to just ask money from parents.

But I shall not!
I will pull through it having pulled through for say… 2 years plus now…

Anyway mummy just bought me a new vaio laptop already so I’m already v v happy and contented!! ^^

Btw, the purpose of this blog is to write down something else that Dumbledore lecturer said ytd:

“LIFE’S A BITCH, RIGHT?”

Everyone in the lecture burst into laughter.

“You always don’t get what you want”

“IF NOT YOU ALWAYS ONLY GET HALF OF WHAT YOU WANT ”

Roar of laughter again.

“So if you aim to pass, you won’t”

“But if you aim for excellence, you will pass”

What he said is rather true, and it reminds me of the famous “aim for the moon” quote.

Aim for the moon, that way, even if you miss you'll still be amongst the stars!” -W. Clement Stone


True, v true.

“LIFE’S A BITCH” –Albus Dumbledure

No comments:

Post a Comment