Wednesday 18 April 2012

busy busy bee!


Hey my dear blog!!!

It’s been around 10 days already since my previous entry! I’m so sorry for neglecting my dear blog you! 
Lol! Sorry but I’ve been quiet busy with going to school and revising for my exams so ps!

Not that I’m constantly in school or constantly studying like a crazy muggy ok? I’m definitely not a mugger, never been one my entire life. Haha..  But when I’m not studying I would be watching Funshion, Youtube videos etc.. Wouldn’t even think of blogging lei OPPS >.<

Come to think of it, I haven’t been stalking my usual blog list that often lately also. Probably just trying to avoid reading or typing anything other than school work? Haha..

I don’t  see all those as chores but school stuff is already enough to keep to v occupied and annoyed, so I really cannot be bothered with other things haha..

And besides, I’m already VERY VERY VERY behind time for revision. My prelims basically ALL FAIL, unless if I were to count in stats. Exams starting on 3 May, exactly in 2 weeks’ time and basically my knowledge for most subjects I basically ZERO la…

*TUGS ON OWN HAIR REALLY HARD*

OK I KNOW LA! I’M A BAD/ INCOMPETENT/LAZY STUDENT!! Lol.. But I’m doing what I can to compensate now ok? T.T



The fact that my Mum is leaving for Beijing this Friday is not helping too!! ARGHHH!! Tsk.. She will be returning on 6 may, that’s after 2 of my papers.

I’M REALLY HOPING I CAN WAKE UP FOR THOSE 2 PAPERS. BIGGEST WORRY.
As you may already know or not know, I SLEEP LIKE A LOG. If alarm clocks are not invented, I probably wouldn’t ever wake up once I fall asleep. Even with alarm clocks, sometimes I just cannot hear them. So I really need someone to physically wake me up. Just hope that my Dad can wake up first to wake me up on those 2 days.

I can't exactly do this
given that I can't even hear it ring


I DON’T WANT TO MISS MY PAPERS!

I guess I should sleep at 8pm before the 2 papers. LOL!

Omg.. I’ve got so much things to ramble on.. Oya my update on Duromine.. But I think that might be a very long post.. Probably should write it in a separate entry.

Back to complaining!

So I’ve been in school quiet a lot.. Ytd I went back at around 10am though I’ve no lessons and I spent the next 10 freaking hours in the library, best, ALONE. I’m kinda alright with being alone but when you sit alone all day, and have to go eat lunch alone it’s kinda sad right.. Haha..

But despite sitting there for 10 whole hours till the library was preparing to close, I still didn’t manage to do much things. I basically just finished one chapter on stats.

MAN IT’S HARD OK?! And given the fact that I didn’t attend any lectures.. omg I felt like ripping my brain apart every 5 minutes srsly!!! So damn irritated.

Just when I thought maybe I got a gist of what’s going on, and proceed on to trying some practice questions:

See question,

Stuck.

Dig out solutions,

Stare at it for 10 minutes,

Brain goes:

WTF IS THE ANSWER SAYING???

Many many more ????  forms above my bird brain.


Haiyooo..

CAN YOU NOT SAY THAT I’M SO SEERIOUSSLYY FUCKED UP?

I always thought that Uni life should be really care free, half the time chillaxing with friends have tea and gossip after class… no homework, no exams, everyday see see chat chat then go home.

REALITY?

So not true.

Uni life is nothing much better than JC life. In fact JC life might even be slightly better. School now is no fun, long ass lectures back to back are dry as hell and I cannot feel any sense of belonging in the campus lei.. At least back in JC time, no doubt my school is old and ugly as hell (that we can rank 1st in Singapore) but you got friends, support and there’s fun, laughter and crazy funny things happening all time. And these are the things that will keep you going right?

But now, it’s like I don’t know you, you don’t know me, you do your own work, I do my own. Sometimes if you have to go for certain lectures alone, Omg..

 AWKWARD

What if you’re late and you don’t know which page of the handout the lecturer is on, do you ask that girl whose sitting beside you but is busy kissing and touching with her boyfriend? 

What if you forgot to bring your pencil case, do you borrow a pen from the guy sitting beside you when he’s so engaged in digging his nose nonstop?

Maybe it will help if you join some clubs or some CCA la.. might meet more friends and have more fun.  I didn’t join any (though I might consider next sem) cos being the biggest MONEY FACE I know of, I rather spend my time making money.

Few months back, I was juggling with school, working twice a week and was also giving tuitions on weekends. MONEY FACE or what?! But you must think! I have to finance my big appetite ma! I needed at least $15/day to spend on food alone lei.. You think food will just fall from the sky for you to binge on meh?! Lol.. >.<

And besides, I admit that I’m a MONEY ABOVE ALL person. If my parents were to approve, I would have started working already. Chinese parents are very conservative, they think that having a degree is like buying the best insurance in the market. If you have it, you won’t fail, if not, then you won’t have to worry even if you fail.

I do think it’s rather true in Singapore’s context la.. If not I won’t be still studying at this age right? Super old already still have to bring school bag, go to school. Haizz.. But then again I don’t think I’m quite enjoying what I’m learning now.

I really can’t see myself being an OL for the rest of my life doing a monotonous deskbound job from 9-5. 

literally flooded with work O.O

That would suck man.. I want challenge and I like to explore.. Then again (again) if you were to ask me what I really want to study/ work as, I would tell you I also dono..

So if I can’t even decide what I want for myself, then might as well just let fate decide and I just go with the flow??? Am I making any sense?

Aiya this is getting nowhere. Should stop complaining liao! No point grumbling also.. I bet not everyone is enjoying what they are studying right? I should just put up with it and try my best. Get it over and done with. No point dragging and hating on it. Not that it’s 100% dreadful and unenjoyable. And besides, it’s not like I cannot do something totally irrelevant in the near future.

I should get going! Continue with my revision.. Just that I have to finish my Duromine update first. >.<

Tata!

Xoxo!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment