Sunday 29 April 2012

I'm back!


Hello again blog!

So sorry I abandoned my blog for so long and this post should have been up 10 days ago -.-

But exams are coming up, first paper will be on the coming Thursday and my revision is still very behind schedule. Not studying hard enough but I’ve been forcing myself to go to the library more often since I can’t really concentrate at home. Always get drawn to watching HK dramas instead.

Laughing gor got new show again!!

 See? There I go again.. Orz

What can you say? A leopard will never change its spots..



The same thing translated from Chinese ‘dog will never stop eating shit’

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As I told you the previous time, my mummy is still in Beijing now (till 6 may), enjoying her annual trip there to visit grandma and relatives. Poor me, I’m stuck at home to revise. I first thought that it was going to be easy, just lonely..

But I totally forgot that mum being away for 2 weeks plus means I have to do household chores like laundry and watering plants!! Mopping and sweeping still can wait but laundry can’t cos if not I will run out of clothes to wear and hello!! Watering 20 odd pots of plants big and small EVERYDAY?! Still not that bad if I have nothing else to do but DURING MY EXAM PERIOD? -.-

And last year when I insisted on not watering the plants, my mum quite upset la cos most of her plants withering by the time she got back.. She didn’t scold me or what but could she was like mourning over her flowers’ dead.. 

But I actually dried out one of her orange tree so bad that it started to flower again after she came back from her trip.. Sounds so ridiculous right? I actually saved it cos that tree was 2 or 3 years old already then and had already stopped flowering..

My mum said could have been that the tree was so dried out it thought it went through winter (which is impossible in Singapore) and started to flower and bear fruits after its self-imagined winter ended.. LOL

Back to my chores rant:

On top of that, as if it’s not bad enough, my laoba (dad) just fell ill.. -.- Down with cold..  So that means cooking and I’m not a very good cook as you might know. *hides under pillow* But I think my dad fell ill cos he ate his own cookings.. I’m so gonna rant on what happened when he attempted to cook every single meal during the first few when my mum flew off. And that shall be another long and angry post next time!!! 

Omg just thinking of it makes me  wanna puke already.. *rushes to toilet*

Kk.. So here’s my update on duromine..

(Intro too long.. updated in another post ^^)




No comments:

Post a Comment